Ready to Test Your CEO Instincts? 🥊
The year is 1983… Your friends made a terrible decision. They entered your market.
To win, you’ll have to take your tiny business public. You’ll need a product, clients, marketing and enough capital to survive the onslaught.
Will you be Beta or VHS?
How it Works 🎲
Control Alt Deceit is best played with 3 to 5 players. It’s also best played with a drink or two, but that’s more up to you. ;-)
- To begin, each player draws a unique Unfair Advantage card giving his business a super power of sort.
- Players get 2 actions per turn. They can decide to build their business and attack their competitors.
- As the business grows in market value, players must acquire Product, First Client and Marketing cards.
- To win the game, a player must file for an IPO (and go public).
- After announcing an IPO, things get really interesting... as the player needs to stay on top, fend off the competitors and avoid being undercut by another player going public.
- The winner gets the bragging rights and gets to start the next game.
- Since this is a physical board game (not something you need to print!), you'll be asked for your shipping address after purchase.
- The price includes free international shipping.
Game Reviews ⭐
What's in the Box 📦
- Business Model cards (21): The 3 main cards needed to win Control Alt Deceit.
- Competitive Advantage cards (18): Money cards. Can be added up or used as currency.
- Sabotage cards (16): Can be played against a competitor at a time of the player’s choosing.
- Funding cards (9): Money cards. Can be added up or used as currency.
- Event cards (8): Need to be played right away. Can have positive or negative effects.
- Employee Perk cards (8): Money cards with bonuses.
- Protection cards (8): To defend against Event and Sabotage cards. Protection cards can be used only once and need to be discarded after use.
- Unfair Advantage cards (8): Unique advantage cards drawn by players at the beginning of the game. These cards cannot be lost or stolen.