Applying The Lean Startup in B2B is Not Easy.
Finding early adopters, building credibility, reaching decision-makers, building a Minimum Viable Product, marking progress... It's overwhelming.
Lean B2B helps entrepreneurs and innovators focus on the right things each step of the way.
Packed with more than 20 case studies and used by thousands of innovators around the world, Lean B2B consolidates the best thinking around Business-to-Business (B2B) customer development to help you quickly find traction in the enterprise, leaving as little as possible to luck.
The book helps:
- Assess the market potential of opportunities to find the right opportunity for your team
- Find early adopters, quickly establish credibility and convince business stakeholders to work with you
- Find and prioritize business problems in corporations and identify the stakeholders with the power to influence a purchase decision
- Create a minimum viable product and a compelling offer, validate a solution and evaluate whether your team has found product-market fit
- Identify and avoid common challenges faced by entrepreneurs and learn ninja techniques to speed up product-market validation
« The book will pay itself off in the first couple of pages! »
- Ben Sardella, Co-Founder, Datanyze
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 86% of Readers Rated it 5-Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« This is a must read for every B2B entrepreneur, SaaS creator or consultant and business school student. It's the kind of book you don't read once, you go back to it on a regular basis. » - Carmen Gerea, CEO & Co-founder, UsabilityChefs
« Treat this book like a map to show you where you are and a compass to show you the direction. I wish I could have read it 2 or 3 years ago. » - Jonathan Gebauer, Founder, exploreB2B
« Lean B2B is filled with rock-solid advice for technology entrepreneurs who want a rapid-growth trajectory. Read it to increase your certainty and your success rate. » - Jill Konrath, Author of AGILE SELLING and Selling to Big Companies
« Probably the most slept on book in the Lean startup market right now.... There is no sugarcoating here. Garbugli tells you exactly what needs to happen and how to make it happen...literally holds your hand and spells it out. I was really impressed with the overall depth and advice presented. » - AJ, B2B Entrepreneur
« The book I read of which I have learned the most. » - Etienne Thouin, Founder and CTO, SQLNext Software
« This book is essential reading for would-be entrepreneurs who face the daunting task of entering B2B markets. » - Paul Gillin, Co-Author, Social Marketing to the Business Customer
- High-Quality PDF Version
If Lean B2B isn't generating value for your company, I don't want your money. The book is priced around a very likely 100x ROI, but if you don't feel it's helping, let me know within 30 days of purchase and I will issue a full refund.