Finding early adopters, building credibility, reaching decision-makers, building a Minimum Viable Product, marking progress... It's overwhelming.
The Lean B2B course helps entrepreneurs and innovators focus on the right things each step of the way.
Used by thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators around the world, Lean B2B consolidates the best thinking around Business-to-Business (B2B) customer development to help you quickly find traction in the enterprise, leaving as little as possible to luck.
The course helps:
- Assess the market potential of opportunities to find the right opportunity for your team
- Find early adopters, quickly establish credibility and convince business stakeholders to work with you
- Find and prioritize business problems in corporations and identify the stakeholders with the power to influence a purchase decision
- Create a minimum viable product and a compelling offer, validate a solution and evaluate whether your team has found product-market fit
- Identify and avoid common challenges faced by entrepreneurs and learn ninja techniques to speed up product-market validation
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 86% of Lean B2B Readers Rated it 5-Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« This is a must read for every B2B entrepreneur, SaaS creator or consultant and business school student. It's the kind of book you don't read once, you go back to it on a regular basis. » - Carmen Gerea, CEO & Co-founder, UsabilityChefs
« Treat this book like a map to show you where you are and a compass to show you the direction. I wish I could have read it 2 or 3 years ago. » - Jonathan Gebauer, Founder, exploreB2B
« Lean B2B is filled with rock-solid advice for technology entrepreneurs who want a rapid-growth trajectory. Read it to increase your certainty and your success rate. » - Jill Konrath, Author of AGILE SELLING and Selling to Big Companies
« Probably the most slept on book in the Lean startup market right now.... There is no sugarcoating here. Garbugli tells you exactly what needs to happen and how to make it happen...literally holds your hand and spells it out. I was really impressed with the overall depth and advice presented. » - AJ, B2B Entrepreneur
« The book I read of which I have learned the most. » - Etienne Thouin, Founder and CTO, SQLNext Software
« This book is essential reading for would-be entrepreneurs who face the daunting task of entering B2B markets. » - Paul Gillin, Co-Author, Social Marketing to the Business Customer
- 5+ Hours of Video Lessons to Show You Exactly How to Reach Product-Market Fit in B2B
- Step-by-Step Task Lists to Guide You Along
- Fill-in-the-Blank Templates (Interview Scripts, Problem Assessment Grids, Jury Map, and More) to Help You Complete Key Tasks And Analyses
- Access to The Lean B2B Wiki Which Contains Hundreds of Curated B2B Resources
- Bonuses, including the brand new course How to Grow & Improve Your Business With Customer Interviews
- A High-Quality PDF Version of The Book Lean B2B: Build Products Businesses Want
- A Mobile-Friendly Epub Version
- Lifetime Updates
The course is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee; if you’re not happy, you get your money back.