No matter how great your product is, it's very likely that 40 to 60% of free trials never see your product a second time.
This means that you stand to lose up to 60% of your hard-earned signups.
Do you just let them go?
Email marketing is one of the highest-leverage activities in a SaaS business.
It can help…
- Increase onboarding and trial conversions
- Reduce churn
- Grow monthly recurring revenue (MRR)
By introducing a single campaign today, you could significantly increase your conversions, and get the benefits of that increase predictably and repeatedly, week after week
That’s the beauty of automation. 🤖
It’s also how we created an upsell program at LANDR Audio
that was generating up to 42% of weekly subscription conversions
. That’s thousands and thousands of dollars each week. 🤑
When I joined LANDR, we were only sending 3 automated emails (and only 1 of those was performing).
By focusing on sending the right email to the right user at the right time
, performance jumped up.
- Product onboarding completion increased 📈
- Engagement increased 📈
- Sales increased 📈
- Upgrades to annual plans increased 📈
We made a lot of mistakes along the way (including sending 85k emails to the wrong users 😬).
It took a lot of trial and error, long hours, and exhaustive internet searches, but the results were obvious. Email was more effective at generating revenue than:
- Investing in more ads 💰💰💰
- Building new features hoping they'll drive engagement
- Redesigning at the cost of trial and error 🤞
You can learn SaaS email marketing the way we did (through a lot of hard work), or jump to the front of the line.
The SaaS Email Masterclass includes everything I would have loved to know about email before I got started at LANDR:
- How & when to create new emails or InApp messages to influence your users's behaviors and purchase decisions
- How to double, triple, or quadruple the performance of every single email you send
- How to stand out in an increasingly-crowded inbox
- How to create processes and structure to systematically grow the performance of your email marketing program
You don't need to be a master copywriter (or have one on you team) to send effective emails. You just need the right processes and knowledge to start growing your business with email.
So... let me ask you this: